If you can’t zoom in well enough with your security camera system, then it becomes extremely difficult to catch criminals that break in, steal and vandalize your property, merchandise or facilities. We had a customer that we consulted with recently on the type of security cameras for their installation. We installed the cameras and helped with management setup, controls, and storage. When they had to provide footage for a break-in theft in their park lot late one night, the customer could provide law enforcement with video footage, and could zoom in facial shots of the criminals and the actual plates of the perpetrators vehicle.
You want to know that you can secure your facilities and have the best setup for that rare, but costly crime in your business. In this case, the technical specifications, system management and fidelity of the footage worked to identify and provide arrests for local police.
Why We Implement Uniview UNV Cameras
We like easy to use systems that simply work over time. Our customers, including the one we helped capture quality security video footage, benefitted from our selection of the Uniview UNV Prime cameras we installed. The system did its job:
- Motion and low-light conditions are easily viewed
- Using a 30 fpm recording capability keeps motion from being blurred
- The cloud-based server NVR recording capability is easy to manage with one login for various cameras, recorders and feeds
- Pixel quality, especially around motion, was maintained to identify license plates on moving vehicles and zoomed in facial features.
- 160 TB of storage allows for months of history, to be stored. It can be increased for storage tier pricing, but it’s plenty for recent events and crimes to be tracked.
The security camera system is elegant, reliable and easy to manage. While the technology supporting security camera installation work continues to advance, we are always evaluating the best-in-class solutions, understanding the trade-offs in fidelity and value and helping our customers with real-world solutions to manage their security and oversight of their assets.
Based on educating our clients and advising them on the trade-offs in cost, quality and hassle, we provide security camera systems that are robust and meet requirements. We tell this story as a celebration of why we work so hard to help our customers in their businesses and homes.
Would you like to learn more about how to capture criminals with security cameras? Contact us today.